Chem-Bac Laboratories offers a full range of chemical testing capabilities for your polymer samples. The complexity of the current regulatory environment and stringent global specifications concerning polymers and their additives have brought chemical testing to the forefront.
Our scientists and engineers use the most advanced instrumentation, along with a wide range of knowledge and techniques. These techniques include spectroscopy, microscopy, chromatography, and chemical extractions. Our experienced staff brings invaluable knowledge which includes method development and validation, as well as expertise with industry standard test methods to ensure a material meets compliance requirements.
Across a wide range of industries and array of problems, Chem-Bac Laboratories provides the customized solutions you need.
- Additive Analysis (Includes Plasticizers, UV stabilizers, Preservatives, Optical Brighteners, Anti-Oxidants, Processing Aids, Flame Retardants, Heat Stabilizers, and Antistatic Agents).
- Extractables and Leachables (Controlled Extraction Studies, Establishing Leachate Profiles, Analysis of polymer extracts for volatiles, semi-volatiles, non-volatiles and inorganics).
- ROHS Testing – All applicable products in the EU market since July 1, 2006 must pass RoHS compliance.
- Competitive Analysis and De-formulation – The process of reverse engineering the chemical composition of a finished product.
- Outgassing Analyses – Investigations into the release of residual solvents from finished products.
- Elemental and Trace Metals Analysis – Equipped to detect elements and trace metals in raw materials and finished products.
- Detection of BPA and Other Health Concerns – Full capability to detect low levels of regulated and harmful additives and contaminants.